Workplace Violence and Safety Awareness
May 15 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Workplace violence is one of the leading causes of death in the workplace. Over one million incidents of workplace violence are reported each year. This seminar will cover trends in workplace violence, active shooters, risk factors, dealing with employee terminations, prevention programs and the importance of staff training. This seminar is a “must see” for all levels of management, Human Resources, and Safety professionals!
Twenty-six years with the Bakersfield Police Department; retiring as a Lieutenant.
– Training Manager for the Bakersfield Police Department
– Traffic Officer and Traffic Sergeant at the B.P.D.
– Traffic Investigative Experience
– Security Manager for Baker /Hughes
– Chief of Security and Surveillance for Golden West Casino
– Subject Matter Expert on SWAT Working with the U.S. Military and Special Forces Units Training in Afghanistan.
Twenty-eight years with the Bakersfield Police Department; retiring as a Lieutenant.
– Traffic Commander/ Oversite of the Traffic Unit
– Traffic Officer and Traffic Investigative Experience
– Policy Evaluation Expertise
– Prior Joint Terrorism Task Force Liaison.
– Terrorism and Risk Assessment Expert
– Security Assessment/Emergency Planning Experience
– SWAT Commander Bakersfield Police Department