State Bar of California, 2015
U.S. District Court
Eastern District of California, 2016
Central District of California, 2017
Bachelor of Arts
University of California at Los Angeles, 2007
Juris Doctor, Loyola Law School, Los
Viviano E. Aguilar
Viviano focuses his practice on litigation. After graduating from Tehachapi High School, Viviano earned his bachelor’s degree from UCLA, and his J.D. from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles.
Viviano has successfully navigated a variety of commercial litigation matters including employment, trade secret, ADA, and business cases. Viviano is also part of the firm’s wage and hour class-action defense division, and he has extensive experience representing employers before the various administrative law courts, such as the DLSE (“Labor Commissioner”), WCAB and OSHAB.
Viviano is a black-belt in brazilian jiu-jitsu, a martial art he has practiced for the last 13 years.
- Employment Litigation
- Civil Litigation
Professional Associations and Leadership
- CSU Bakersfield Pre-Law Advisory Committee, 2020-present
- Kern County Bar Association, 2015-present
- American Bar Association, 2012-present
- Young Lawyers Section-Director, 2017-2020
- Belden Blaine Raytis, LLP, 2016-present
- Parker, Kern, Nard & Wenzel, 2016