A Letter to Santa
Dear Santa: I know it’s been awhile but I figured as an adult I should probably not ask for much. Recently, though, I’ve jotted down a few things that I thought you might consider dropping off if you’re in the neighborhood next week.
- A couple “mulligans” on the whole naughty/nice thing
- A permanent, 10-second delay between my brain and my vocal chords
- 100 pairs of “cheater” glasses. Maybe “smart glasses” that come when I call them
- A couple cans of metabolism booster
- A really fit person who will exercise for me. I’ll even motivate them.
- Another generation of millennials – they’re great for my HR practice
- A golf swing that actually results in advancement of the ball
- Floating golf balls
- Fat free, carb free, calorie free, sugar free doughnuts that taste great!
- Some patience (can you bring that one tomorrow)?
- World Peace (I don’t want to be totally selfish)
Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!